Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shut! Don't tell our team...

... but yesterday afternoon I went to pick up the banner we had ordered.

The first guy we approached and dealt with for more than three weeks just wanted to get paid under the table. Oh at first he asked for cash... Not an option we told him. Then he said he would made an invoice but wanted the cheque made to his name. What??? So we told him to forget about the banner.

That was Wednesday. Pastor Rob called around to see if it could be done for Saturday. Found a wonderful little place in the city who was quite busy because of the elections in Canada but said they would do it.

I picked it up yesterday. It looks FABULOUS! I can't wait to see the reaction of the team... They don't know we have it. We were not sure we could find a place who would do it in such short notice. We are quite satisfied with this company. I even met the owner and she is very nice...

I'll take a picture tonight for a future posting.

No comments: